Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A friend to be remembered

it was already twelve years passed since the day he moved to the other place. i didn't see him for the last time. i afraid i would cry. it embarrassing! he is my classmate, my neighbour and the most important is he was my best friend that i have ever had that time. when i was in primary school, i didn't make lot of friends. most of the time, i'll be with my sister. during i was in standard 4, i was called as "alien". because i don't talked to them and even sometimes my teacher didn't realize my existence either. that made me sad. on that time, my self esteem was very low due to some reasons that i think unnecessary to be mentioned here. until one day on 1995. 'Acapan' came to my school. 'acapan' was his nickname that i gave to him. in return, he called me apple because of the scar on my cheek. at the first time, i didn't like him because he like to tease me and he loves made stupid jokes. i didn't realize when he became my best friend. 1997, his family had to move. i was alone again. p/s: to Acapan, if you read this blog, please keep in touch. hopefully you still remember me.

0 ulasan: